Beautifully polished maple wood teething ring is the perfect accessory for anyone with a teething baby or toddler! This large ring is finished with a blend of beeswax sealant and is safe for babies and toddlers to chew, gnaw, and slobber on! The wooden ring is 2 1/2 inches across and is sealed with a completely natural homemade blend of beeswax and jojoba oil, making them a wonderful alternative to more modern teething rings.
The possibilities are endless for what you can do or make with this ring, make a teething necklace, make a lovely blanket accessory, use it for crafts
- The teether rings are designed for baby to play with or chew during teething, helping to soothe baby's sensitive gums
- The wooden teething rings are made of natural wood material, it is non-toxic, harmless, durable and easy to clean by mild soap
- With fine polish, the teething ring is smooth and mellow, it won't hurt baby's gentle skin
- Encourages early motor skills while giving infants something to grasp
- Unvarnished wood ring is great for DIY craft, you can dye it or twist it with colorful woolen yarn to make it into an unique decoration accessory. Great Mother's day gifts for mom birthday gifts for mom.
2 1/2 inch wooden teething ring - sealed with our beeswax sealant
Recommended Age: 0+
Made in United States of America